We offer a choice of service and maintenance contracts with guaranteed response times and service which is around the clock and around the calendar. You simply choose the option according to your reliance on generator power. We will then take full responsibility for maintenance, emergency call-out and defective parts replacement.
Contractual Service Agreement
- Incorporates all maintenance inspections.
- All electrical and mechanical servicing
- Can be expanded to include component replacement and call out
- Load bank testing option available
- Fixed monthly, or annual payments
- Extended warranty contracts available
- Installation and operation of data collection equipment to enable preventive maintenance procedures to be applied.
On a quarterly or bi-annual basis, we can provide scheduled maintenance inspections for your generator package, including all consumable items. Service dates and times will be mutually agreed to reduce the impact of equipment downtime.
Generator fleet maintenance
If you have multiple generator installations at a variety of locations, we can manage your fleet to optimise your resources and maximise availability of your equipment. We will manage the logistics planning of maintenance, overhaul and emergency intervention, to prevent the consequences of emergency power generator failure.
Maintenance inspections 24/7 callouts service
Diesel generator service and maintenance From your first call to A1 Power Systems, you will recognise that our business has been designed to meet your needs, on your terms. Enquiries and call-outs are handled by our own experienced employees, and not by a remote call centre representing several businesses. Goodbye frustration. Hello action.
Our fully trained Field Services Engineers and Technicians have many years of hands-on experience in looking after all aspects of the operation and maintenance of diesel generator equipment. Strategically located and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, they can provide:
- Emergency intervention
- Emergency generator hire
- Customised maintenance inspection programs setting new standards in customer care
- Monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual inspections
- Relay logic and PLC control system inspection
- Work on all associated generator equipment
- Independent inspections of all OEM equipment
A1 Power Systems also carry sufficient spare parts to achieve a successful outcome to their visit. There ís no guesswork when it comes to providing parts, even for older equipment, as our technical advisors can consult extensive archives.